This job was posted by the following company
Company: Elite Wireless - Cricket Wireless
Contact: Jessica Wensel
Wireless Sales Associates
Elite Wireless Group is a Cricket Wireless authorized retailer. We strive to provide the absolute best in customer service while at the same time not being undersold by anyone. We are looking for sales professionals that are passionate about technology and providing customers with complete solutions.
- Sell all products and services offered by the Company
- demonstrate use and operation of the product
- provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- arrange and display merchandise
- keep merchandise area and store tidy
- Achievement of all sales targets
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans and service features
- Consistently provide industry leading customer service
- Actively solicit sales through inbound and outbound sales programs including participation in
marketing events and other various ways to market the business.
- Create and maintain a client base through customer interactions, referrals, follow-ups, etc.
- Accountable for all administrative aspects of the sales process.
- Attend ongoing training and complete all online trainings as requested.
- Process customer payments, maintaining inventory and merchandising.
- This is not expected to be an exhaustive list of all tasks required of this position.
- This job description is subject to change without prior notice at the company’s discretion.
Candidates must be able to perform the following:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Will be required to wear a uniform
- 2 years sales experience
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Patience and a high-energy personality
- Ability to work at multiple locations within district preferred
$8.05/hr plus commissions
Daytona Beach and Palm Coast area
Drug Free Workplace?